The State Bar of California Annual Meeting
The State Bar of California 86th Annual Meeting
October 10-13, 2013
San Jose, California
Save the Date!
The State Bar of California is delighted to announce its first ever Annual Meeting in San Jose!
The 86th Annual Meeting will offer a wide selection of CLE programing, a stellar cast of speakers, receptions and award ceremonies, the 61st annual Bench and Bar Art Show, the annual Fun Run/Walk for Justice, and much more. It's a great chance to learn, network and have fun!
The Twitter hash tag for the 2013 meeting will be #CalBarAM13. More information will be posted on the site as the dates draw nearer.
And thank you to everyone who helped make the 2012 Annual Meeting a success. Some photographs were posted by the California Bar Journal.
Exhibiting at the Annual Meeting
- EXHIBIT at the Statewide Annual Conference for California Lawyers.
- MEET Attorneys Ready to Conduct Business.
- MARKET your Products and Services and Build Quality Sales Leads.
- TAKE ORDERS from Exhibit Floor.
- PROFILE company offerings both in Printed Program and Online Exhibit Hall.
To obtain a copy of the prospectus, contact the Annual Meeting Office at 415-538-2210 or AnnualMeeting@calbar.ca.gov
For more information about becoming a sponsor, contact Carol Zlongst at 415-538-2585 or Theresa Raglen at 415-538-2393.
The State Bar of California extends its appreciation to the 2012 Annual Meeting Sponsors:
- State Bar of California Business Law Section
- CalBar Connect
- CEB: Continuing Education of the Bar
- St. Francis Winery
- West®, A Thomson Reuters Business